What to Expect
A typical Structural Integration session lasts between an hour and a half to an hour and forty-five minutes. Hands-on bodywork is usually followed by movement education to enhance the long-term benefits from the session.
Your first visit will include:
- A thorough explanation of Structural Integration.
- A thorough personal assessment to get to know you and what brought you to choose Structural Integration.
- A detailed assessment of why you are in pain and what SI can do to help.
- Hands-on bodywork with your active participation through movement.
- Specific movement education to compliment your results from the hands-on treatment.
- Any other questions or concerns you have will be addressed as needed.
What to wear:
- Men often wear boxer briefs or underwear during treatments.
- Women often wear bathing suits or adjustable work out style clothing.